As seen at TNA Lockdown, TNA star Kazarian appeared with a new haircut. The new look was reportedly a decision he made to add to his current character and not something TNA asked him to do.
- Matches for tonight's TNA Impact Wrestling include Crimson & Bully Ray vs. Matt Morgan & Austin Aries, Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles, Devon vs. Gunner, Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson in a #1 contender's match plus six-Knockouts action with Mickie James, Velvet Sky and Miss Tessmacher vs. Sarita, Rosita and Madison Rayne.
- TNA star Crimson spoke with "In The Room" on WEXP 1600AM in Philadelphia this week. Here's what he said about still being undefeated in TNA:
"It’s huge. I’ve been with the company 15 months now and to still have the unbeaten streak going for me, to be tested physically and mentally by some of the top guys in TNA, there’s not a greater experience for me."-
- News REPORTS WANTED - firstname.lastname@example.org
- REMINDER : 9qa Talk Wrestling Live Radio Comes on every Sunday night at midnight
- REMINDER : ALL MMA NEWS IS ON ComBatTimes.com